5/26/11

Day 196


Saturday 5/22/2011

GIANTS game with Amber and Sean-Super FUN! We started off at their house, continued the party on Bart...until about the Caldecott where I realized I had a pee issue. I mean-I HAD TO GO BAD!!! We tried everything to get me to forget-including a supposed "no fail"-counting the lights in the tunnel under the bay! Didn't work. Well, we made it off Bart and decided to run into Peets. CLOSED. Sean and I took off around the corner, were gonna head into the Hyatt, but saw a Starbucks and made a gametime decision to run in there! We got to the bathroom door, someone was in it, but-Laaaaaa!-the Heavens opened and the chick walked out! I busted in....only to find out I'd totally cut off another girl. Whoops!

Well, the real subject of this blog-the game-was phenomenal! We hung out with little-leaguers in the bleachers for literally the entire game! After the win, we found out we were famous!!! made it on TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment