My new favorite hobby is taking candids of people in the stands at the Giants' games. This was a sad game, cause it was the last of the season for us, but the people were AH-Mazing! Not only did we have TWO baby giraffes in our section, but we had plenty of dancing fools, and the WAVE. I have been to a ton of games at AT&T and I have seen the wave attempted several times. It NEVER happens. It's just not the thing to do-I guess a lot of people were hammered cause the season was over, the season ticket holders sold their seats to fake fans, or everyone was on crack....cause that wave went around like, 7 times. I was dying laughing the ENTIRE time-the only reaon I stood up at all was to get a flick of those fools doing the wave. It was a good, bittersweet, last game-BRING ON SPRING TRAINING!

No comments:
Post a Comment