7/6/11

Day 237-BANG!


Saturday July 2, 2011


Of all the preparation pics I took for this event...and all the amazing details pics I took....and all the beautiful pics of Sean and Inbar, and cute ones of the kids...this one's got my heart. These are ALL of my 1st cousins on my mom's side. I am soooo glad that this happened. It makes my heart sing and soul smile. I know it would make my Grandma's too!


Just a couple notes on the rehearsal dinner: my aunt did a phenomenal job with all the food, decor, EVERY detail-right down to the plates and utensils syncing up to create a classy western celebration! Inbar was a teriffic bride-to-be, making sure to hang out with every guest...and Sean had a blast doing what he does-feet in the pool, drinking beer, rocking his Longhorns hat, while singing his favorite country songs! It was a fabulous event and kickoff to a GREAT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment