Ohhhhh, to be a pair of shoes-but NO, I could NEVER choose just one pair! My shoes are like me-each pair is a different side of my personality. The red 4 1/2-inch Guess heels are for Sassy Stacy, the Jessica Simpson strappy/crazy/overlapping heels are definietly for Stacerella, the Khaki/Camel brown heels scream "work".
These Steve Maddens, these are just me to a "T". (I do not get that saying by the way.) They are sleek, 4 inch wedges, with cozy looking quilting on the heel, the perfect amount of peep-toe, a curvy band at the toes, with an "almost-a-bow-but-not-one" knot.
They are a little dirty, worn thin, and rough around the edges now---nut HEY! Aren't we all??? I would rock heels every day like 23-27 year old me used to, but 30 year old 10+ hour-a-day-working-Stac just can't. I wore them today though, and remembered just why I bought them in the first place back in '06! Wish I'd bought 2 pair!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment